Catering CoordinatorWichita, Kansas Apply Now
Panera Catering Coordinator
If you are looking for passion in your career, we are looking for you!
At Panera Bread we have a passion for bread. We are proud to be a leading quick casual concept with a history of growth, guest satisfaction and development of our people. We serve made to order soups, salads and sandwiches as well as specialty espresso beverages. We provide more than food to our guests, we provide an experience that they return for daily!
Our Panera Bread is now interviewing for Catering Coordinators to accommodate our growing catering business. The Catering Coordinator is responsible for taking, preparing, packaging and delivering our catering orders, and communicating with cafe management daily to anticipate product needs. A typical Catering Coordinator schedule is Monday through Friday, 30+ hours weekly, mornings into afternoons, but some flexibility is required when unique catering opportunities arise.
Starting wage is based upon experience, and the Catering Coordinator also receives delivery fees. You are required to have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and state-required auto insurance coverage.
THE PULL OF PANERA BREAD:
- Early mornings
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Grease-free environment (don't have to go home smelling like a French fry!)
- No late nights
- No alcohol service
- Competitive compensation and benefits available.
- Valid Driver License and current automobile insurance.
- Pass a Motor Vehicle Report background check
- Dependable automobile.
- Strong communication and guest service skills.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
We offer the below benefits for full-time Catering Coordinators meeting the average hours worked requirements:
- Company Paid basic medical coverage that will protect you from the IRS tax penalty!
- 401K Plan with company match after one year of service and 1,000 hours
- Advancement Opportunities
- Vacation and Personal time with average hours requirement
- Eligibility to apply for OBI Scholarship
- Direct Deposit or Pay Cards
- Generous Meal Discounts
Please apply online at http://www.pleaseapplyonline.com/originalbread
External Reference Code 1087 Company Name ORIGINAL BREAD, INC.