Catering CoordinatorWest Homestead, Pennsylvania Apply Now Date posted 03/26/2019
Job Type Bakery-Cafe Location ID 202308 Address 210 West Bridge Street Region Pennsylvania Postal Code 15120 Country USAApply Now
Catering Coordinator Assistant
- A customer service and food production position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and great service focused.
- Second point of contact for Panera Catering at the Panera Bread cafe.
- Assist Catering Coordinator with the completion of the catering order from order taking through delivery.
- Pre-stage and prepare catering packaging for next day catering production.
- Handle database entry information pertaining to catering clients.
- Take future catering orders and plan accordingly for them.
- Work with Catering Coordinator to grow sales in home cafe by interacting with current and potential catering clients.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.TRAINING:
- Complete training packet and support designed by the Regional Catering Sales Manager.
- On-the-job training with Catering Coordinator at home cafe.
- Continuous training with Catering Coordinator on a daily basis.COMPENSATION INFORMATION:
- Catering Coordinator Assistants are paid on an hourly basis and receive tips for their extra efforts when completing and delivering orders.
- Catering Coordinators Assistants enjoy a great day light schedule, with potential of some day light, weekend work involved.
- Growth potential within the company from CC Assistant to acting Catering Coordinator.EXPERIENCE/REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least one year in the food service industry is preferred.
- Must possess a valid license, have reliable transportation and make local deliveries.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume cafe including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges. Capability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, high energy, and promptness.