General Manager - Panera BreadWayne, Pennsylvania Apply Now Date posted 06/27/2019
Position Mission: Manage the overall operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe Operations While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain accountability for the success of the bakery-cafe by making key-decisions and executing problem solving skills.
- Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to bakery-cafe team as well as to customers.
- Upgrade and improve bakery-cafe operations when needed, maintain quality of product and service.
- Adhere to bakery-cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations.
- Maintain open communication with vendors, as well as act as a liaison between the bakery-cafe and the Support Center.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Incorporate the 5 concept values into daily operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Ensure the bakery-cafe adheres to P.E.G.S. standards.
Management And Development Of Associates
- Supervise the overall operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Hire, train, motivate and discipline associates to ensure bakery-cafe is staffed to maintain company essence and quality standards.
- Empower Assistant Managers, Shift Supervisors and associates in order to build self-sufficiency within the bakery-cafe team
- Maintain financial ownership for bakery-cafe through increased sales, short and long term plans, and P&L statements.
- BA in related field desirable.
- 3-5 years food management experience, preferably in limited food service atmosphere.
- Experience with financial accountability.
- Ability to plan, motivate and influence others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.