Shift SupervisorTucson, Arizona Apply Now Date posted 02/08/2018
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GOOD CANDIDATES
Joining the Panera Bread® family is really something special. You have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers and have an impact on our growing business. It also means the chance to experience our vibrant and progressive culture that is chock full of opportunities to advance your career, while receiving a discount on our tasty menu items.
In our shift supervisors, we look for people with drive — someone who is ready to lead a team and showcase the best of Panera®. If you’re ready to build your leadership skills while making an impact for customers, then we want to talk to you about our new opportunities!
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- We’re looking for motivated team members with some food service or retail experience.
- Safety is important – we need an individual that understands and practices basic food safety.
- We need leaders who can guarantee operational excellence and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
- Minimum age of 18.
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.