Cashier - Line AssociateStillwater, Oklahoma Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2019
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR CASHIER-LINE ASSOCIATES – Positions can be Part-time or Full-time
Associates are key to our business! They train to perform various duties in the café to ensure our ultimate goal is achieved: “Meet each guest’s needs through fast, accurate, friendly service and by providing quality, delicious products for their enjoyment in the café, at home, at work, or on the go.” Associates operate with a strong sense of teamwork and communication, follow policies and standards, and take pride in their work.
- Minimum age of 16 is required; age 18+ is preferred to operate equipment
- Some HS education
- Experience in food service, retail, or customer service is desired but not required
- Satisfactory attendance record and experience with following instructions, policies, and procedures is required
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Team Tips
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Opportunity for Advancement (even for part-timers)
- Product Discounts
- Benefit Eligibility (averaging 30 hours/week over a 6-month period)
- Medical w/Free Telemedicine, Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, Employee Assistance Program, and Vacation
Why Panera Bread?
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
- 2018 World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- 2018 Sandwich Shop Brand of the Year (EquiTrend)
- Serve 100% Clean Ingredients (nothing artificial)
- Give Back to Employees in Need: Employee Relief Fund
- Give Back to Community: End-of-Day Food Donations
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business demands which includes various hours and days of the week. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Managers are focused on our guests and employees throughout the day, so please apply online through this website. You will be contacted if an opening matches your background and qualifications. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 2818227