Workday AnalystSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Category Headquarters Location ID 1 Location Name Saint Louis Support Center Address 3630 S Geyer Road State/Region Missouri Postal Code 63127 Country United StatesApply Now
- Experience with all things Workday HCM Recruiting, Absence, Talent, Compensation or Reporting.
- Work cross functionally with various field and support center teams to gather information/data needed to conduct business needs analysis, drive and deliver consensus, move updates forward and provide project results to senior management.
- Help with Workday Security including maintenance and development of user roles to meet the needs of the business.
- Analyze, validate, and audit system data, ensuring data accuracy, legal and internal compliance.
- Develop and run standard and nonstandard Workday reports on adhoc basis.
- Ensure compliance of design and system integration protocol/guidelines.
- Serve as a project manager on various HR Technology initiatives for retail, field and support center business units.
- Provide direction and feedback to end users on issue resolution and change management, as well as guidance towards administrative and technical standards.
- Be the master of changes/updates/opportunities within the tools and procedures and implement any approved changes.
- Serve as a conduit between end users and IT to ensure business requirements are clearly defined and accurately implemented.
- Document HRIS processes and workflow.
- Be a teacher, create training documents and conduct training sessions with end-users.
- Be a part of our team culturally, spiritually and technically.
- Enjoy all things Workday and want to learn and grow in all things Workday.
- Be a team player that will allow everyone to win.
- Highly analytical mindset with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Have customer service be your compass
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate cross functionally.
- Proactive, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong process-orientation skills.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0018756 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC