Temporary, Marketing Communications SpecialistSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Temporary, Marketing Communications Specialist
TEMPORARY MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
St. Louis, MO
Panera, LLC is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera is actively seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist for Test Projects to assist with our cafe marketing communication efforts
- Daily accountabilities:
- Develop and distribute in-cafe schematics and communication.
- Proof creative marketing materials for accuracy and provide feedback in a clear, accurate and concise way.
- Manage routing of creative marketing materials to key stakeholders and collect feedback.
- Photoshoot production, including product ordering and logistics.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Extreme attention to detail and superior organization skills.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and creative in dealing with change.
- Efficient, self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Forward-thinking problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- One year project management experience in a marketing department or advertising agency a plus.
- Experience in marketing coordination for a restaurant, retail or other fast-paced environment a plus.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0017706 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC