Temporary HR Technology CoordinatorSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Temporary HR Technology Coordinator
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our Breads. We are currently seeking a Temporary HR Technology Coordinator that will support system-related needs for internal and external customers.
- Serve as HR Technology liaison to end-users both internal and external; including tier 1 daily guidance and any telephone or email inquiries.
- Work with the Workday Support team to ensure all telephone or email inquiries meet our 24 hour turnaround time policy.
- Analyze, validate, and audit system data, ensuring data accuracy, legal and compliance.
- Provide direction and feedback to end users on issue resolution and affect change management, as well as guidance towards proper administrative and technical standards.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external customers to gather information/data needed to support the business.
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities to ensure all requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain HRIS processes and workflow documents.
- Maintain working knowledge of HR areas to understand HR's system/reporting needs.
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customer through corrective steps.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two to Three years of related experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously while successfully meeting critical deadlines.
- Highly analytical, self-motivated comfortable working with others at all levels in the organization, including multi-cultural individuals and teams.
- Align work with strategic goals and adapt work to changes in the work environment.
- Experience with Workday systems a plus.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills. Solid business acumen.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor at all times.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely, effective manner.
- Ability to collect and analyze data and present findings along with solutions
- Other needed skills include: Phone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Self-Motivator, Product Knowledge, Job Knowledge, Objectivity, Dependability, Multi-tasking
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0017765 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC