Temp Marketing Communications SpecialistSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Temp Marketing Communications Specialist
TEMPORARY MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
St. Louis, MO
Panera, LLC is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera is actively seeking a Marketing Coordinator for Test Projects to assist with our cafe marketing communication efforts.
- Love to wear multiple hats and Goooooo FAST
- Keen reader of people, culture, and tea leaves that builds the relationships to make things happen.
- Have an eye for details
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- Communication superstar and the go to person
- Develop and distribute in-cafe schematics and provide support for questions.
- Respond to daily verbal/written delivery inquiries from a variety of teams across the organization.
- Proof creative marketing materials for accuracy and provide feedback in a clear, accurate and concise way.
- Manage routing of creative marketing materials to key stakeholders and collect feedback.
- Organize Photoshoot production, including product ordering and logistics.
- One-year project management experience in a marketing department
- Solid project management skills and proven track record of meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and superior organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and creative in dealing with change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to provide creative review feedback and make edits as needed
- Proactive, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, reliable and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and manage/reprioritize multiple projects
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate cross functionally
- Excellent team player who can take work direction from multiple individuals, learns quickly and is adaptable
- Good-natured, positive, energetic yet professional attitude, a must!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Experience in marketing coordination for a restaurant, retail or other fast-paced environment a plus.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019867 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC