Temp Coordinator, Print LogisticsSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Temp Coordinator, Print Logistics
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a Coordinator for our Print Logistics marketing team.
The Coordinator, Print Logistics will assist with managing day-to-day workflow of café print plans as directed. This position will ensure that processes are followed so all marketing creative projects achieve strong brand identity, consistency and are completed on-time, within budget and arrive accurately.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support Manager, Print Logistics with the distribution and logistics for Panera brand cafes and print plans including in-café signage/promotional materials, café openings, and ad-hoc projects
- Review distributions and approve proofs; verify delivery of files to print vendors
- Ensure strict adherence of approval processes
- Assist in the management of cafe and decor program data and data tracking
- Play a cross-functional role working with other departments within the company, including Field Marketing, Production Managers, Brand Marketing, Quality Assurance and Legal
- Contribute to general Production Logistics functioning
- Solid project management skills and proven track record of meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
- Proactive, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, reliable and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and manage/reprioritize multiple projects
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate cross functionally
- Excellent team player who can take work direction from multiple individuals, learns quickly and is adaptable
- Good-natured, positive, energetic yet professional attitude, a must!
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019612 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC