Coordinator, CommercializationSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
This position plays a key role in facilitating Paneras product innovation and supply chain commercialization processes, by being a link between culinary concept teams, sourcing and suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional teams across the organization, with the goal of coordinating activities, achieving project milestones and contributing to successful project execution.
- Work with internal and external partners to facilitate and fulfill order requests from the Concept, Marketing and Ideation teams.
- Support the Sourcing Managers by procuring ingredients from suppliers for lab and prototype cafes until items are fully stocked.
- Place smallwares orders to support variances and tests for lab, prototype and versioning cafes.
- Provide product information and costing to Concept and Ops for rollout guides.
- Prepare and maintain test project report to track current and planned tests.
- Support Marketing and Catering photoshoots, Sensory panels, Commercialization sessions, Bakery roundtables and Bakery Ops testing.
- Maintain select Commercialization charters.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Food industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in administrative support roles or office managementyou MUST be highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sourcing or procurement experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, identify and communicate barriers, and contribute to proactive solutions.
- Effective problem-solver.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0011917 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC