Sr. Manager, Ops Services ProjectsSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Sr. Manager, Ops Services Projects
Panera Bread is a fast-paced constantly changing environment that embodies our concept essence and cultural values. Panera’s people are as unparalleled as our quality products and we offer careers as diverse as our breads. Here you can be part of a vibrant culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position is responsible for developing and executing implementation plans for both large and small projects that directly impact the retail manager’ ability to provide great associate and customer experiences. The Sr. Manager, Operations Services Projects will manage a portfolio of projects, from discovery through completion, leveraging core project management, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills to ensure they are on completed on schedule and within budget.
This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Responsible for managing a variety of assigned Operations Services projects, including project planning, execution, timing, quality and cost.
- Apply project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments while validating work efforts, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, and escalating issues appropriately.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors to develop programs and oversee end to end solutions including contracts and daily task management.
- Ability to brainstorm and bring ideas to life, apply judgement on which ideas/suggestions will work within Panera’s framework and manage through the innovation process.
- Provide influence and leadership skills needed in order to work with project team members and resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Provide timely, accurate status updates to team members and stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and build partnerships across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of restaurant general management (or higher) experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience; Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and balance varying workloads to ensure delivery of high-quality results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with demonstrated ability to complete projects on time based on scope, people/resources and business value.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to effectively persuade through oral and written means.
- Detail-orientated, possess strong analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0020467 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC