Sr Manager, Digital Communications MerchandisingSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Sr Manager, Digital Communications Merchandising
At Panera we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us—food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care, through a frictionless customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Digital Communications and Merchandising to join our team that will continue to grow our e-mail and mobile messaging capabilities and developing an end-to-end merchandising strategy.
A successful candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in leading cross-functional teams. This person has the ability to leverage customer insights, behavioral & attitudinal segmentation, and campaign performance to build future communication and merchandising strategies. An ability to develop strong positioning statements and creative briefs, and eyes for graphic design/creative is strongly preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and own digital communications strategy and calendar across E-mail and Mobile Push
- Understand performance of digital communication campaigns and identify levers for optimization across engagement and revenue to drive optimal business results.
- Develop test and learn calendar and institute a cadenced lessons learned/implications session with cross-functional team.
- Ensuring contact strategy is driving desired behaviors to increase both engagement and revenue across all channels.
- Work cross-functionally across Brand Marketing, Social, Loyalty, CRM, and Digital Commerce to develop and integrate cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Establish end-to-end process for communications deployment including (but not limited to) strategy, creative review, measurement, lessons learned, and optimization
- Own strategy and business case for implementation of additional digital marketing channels (SMS, etc)
- Develop and implement digital merchandising strategy across ecommerce properties in service of optimizing AOV and Penny Profit of all transactions
- Lead ecommerce content strategy in partnership with Brand Marketing, Design, and User Experience teams
- Lead and mentor Digital Communications and Merchandising Team
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Course focus on marketing or business.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or digital strategy, with direct experience managing digital communications or merchandising strategy
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign strongly preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing teams and developing talent
- Passion for digital communications and understanding of email best practices, trends platforms, etc.
- Experience developing creative briefs, working with a creative team and/or agency, and providing effective creative feedback
- Ability to manage cross-functional marketing and technology teams, advocate for communications and collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions
- Restless and optimistic; Driven by purpose, fueled by collaborative environments
- Experience leveraging data driven insights to develop new email or digital marketing campaigns.
- Analytical thinker with ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level team members and at the same time have willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve problems
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0020392 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC