Sr. Manager, Asset ManagementSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Sr. Manager, Asset Management
Come join the Panera team and be part of our growing organization. We are looking for applicants that share our cultural values of respect, honesty, optimism and authenticity. The Panera team is dedicated to providing the same level of quality in our products as the food provided by our cafs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Manager, Asset Management to join our team.
This position can be remote or based out of our Support Center, located in St. Louis, MO.
- Responsible for portfolio management aspect of all Panera Markets, trade areas within the market and bakery/cafes in the trade area.
- Initiate and execute market plan strategy at the trade area and bakery/caf levels
- Negotiate with landlords in support of the needs and opportunities associated with existing cafes.
- Negotiate the most advantageous lease terms for each bakery caf.
- Present data and recommendations in a concise manner to Senior Management.
- Communicate and perform with Construction, Facility Management, Real Estate, Real Estate Strategy, Legal, Lease Accounting and Operations teams to support the on-going needs of our business.
- Prepare long-term and short-term real estate strategies for each bakery caf which take into account the market conditions, trade area trends, site characteristics and competitive positioning.
- Support real estate needs associated with specific Panera objectives such as the development of drive-thru retrofits, expansions, the remodeling of cafes, and other Panera initiatives.
- Establish and execute proactive strategies targeted at reducing our occupancy costs for existing leased premises.
- Proactively manage our landlord relationships.
- Track lease commitments, ensuring that recommendations and decisions affecting Panera LLC.s assets are made at the appropriate time.
- Support the preparation and distribution of property management related reports to meet varying needs within Panera LLC.
- Prepare lease action updates in support of each potential negotiation.
- Prepare drive-thru and caf expansion assessments in support of potential projects.
- 5+ years of job-related experience in commercial real estate practices and/or real estate strategy. Market planning and site selections skills are a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Real Estate or related field is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate is required.
- Attention to detail in documentation and follow through, self-motivated, analytical problem solver, and ability to work with minimal supervision and under crisis situations be able to take initiatives.
- Ability to be self-sufficient in terms of time management, travel management, document creation using Microsoft Word and Excel and other similar administrative tasks is required.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
What Panera Offers:
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you can consume.
- The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016138 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC