Specialist, Catering ReceivablesSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Specialist, Catering Receivables
Panera, LLC is currently accepting applications for a
Specialist, Catering and Franchise Receivables
St. Louis, MO
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera is actively seeking a Specialist in our Receivables department. This person will be primarily responsible for receivables reporting, billings, supporting catering sales, and other receivables activities. The Specialist will also be involved in the improvement of receivable processes, while keeping pace with expected company growth.
- Coordinate the completion of daily receivables activities based on defined schedules and turnaround times.
- Process Franchisee and external customer billings.
- Resolve customer queries and perform collection activities.
- Apply incoming payments to outstanding invoices and research unknown or unmatched receipts.
- Assist with customer account setups and changes.
- Assist with distribution of monthly statements.
- Assist with the management reporting and investigating of outstanding receivables balances.
- Provide back-up support on other receivables processes.
- Suggest process improvement opportunities and assist with projects in the receivables area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
- 1-3 years of Receivables experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel required and experience in Workday is a plus.
- Solid customer service skills and a good team player.
- Self-starter with effective time management, critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to function in a fast paced environment with high volumes & multiple priorities.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019709 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC