Service Now DeveloperSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Service Now Developer
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our innovative Enterprise Technology team to help build next generation systems that will support our bakery cafes. Our ideal candidate is a talented developer that can work in all phases of software development from gathering requirements, responding to outages, creating applications through defect correction. We need someone who's excited about working with and learning about a wide range of technologies and wants to work in a strong team environment. In addition, the ServiceNow Developer participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This role is a solid, career-level role where functional and technical proficiency has been obtained, and incumbents display a depth of technical understanding within their respective area.
- Be the Jedi Master when it comes to anything ServiceNow.
- Make all things BIGGER, Better, FASTER regarding ServiceNow.
- Be irrationally passionate about development, from gathering requirements through implementing and even testing suites that will and practices so elegant, theyll help us build our first cafe on the moon.
- Ambidextrous to the point you can bang out brand new software with one hand and squash production issues with the other (dual 24-inch displays are standard issue whether you can pull this off or not).
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software package with passion and gusto.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
- Treat missing a project commitment like stepping on a Lego. Yeah, that really hurtsbad. The Lego wins, you lose. We try to avoid that kind of thing.
- Love what you do and willing to be part of the team, no matter the position, we win together, and we get the tough stuff done.
- Solid multiyear proven track record in development in ServiceNow as well be able to step in on the administrative side as needed.
- Experience deploying applications, building out catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- Experience writing RESTful APIs and middle tier code
- Working knowledge how configuration management factors into the ITIL framework
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery and ServiceNow Software Asset Management module
- Strongly preferred ServiceNow Developer Certification
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you could ever ask for.
- The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019093 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC