Manager, Product SupplySt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Manager, Product Supply
Product Supply Manager
The Product Supply Manager is responsible for consulting, communication (internal and external), monitoring, and reporting on all activities associated with core menu items, tests, promotions, limited time only promotions (LTOs), and items in transition (includes phase-in/outs, menu change items). In addition, they will coordinate all exception management with all trade partners for these activities. Their function will be to interface with suppliers, distributors, and other 3/4PLs.
In addition to these core activities, they will be the primary interface for Distribution and Logistics, Sourcing, and Quality Assurance at Panera for all supply issues, such as network supply shortages and quality holds / recalls. In this capacity, they will coordinate all network responses on behalf of Panera.
- Responsible in consulting Panera product planning team, insuring success is defined in advance for all stakeholders in product planning for tests, promotions, LTOs and items in transition. This includes long/short planning decisions, timing for replenishment product production decisions, and timing and quantities of the initial product pipeline fill.
- Responsible for successful communication of Panera expectations for the initial product pipeline fill for all tests, promotions, LTOs and products in transition. This includes suppliers, distributors, and other 3/4PLs.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance and reporting to internal Panera stakeholders all trade partner behavior in advance of all tests, promotions, LTOs and items in transition (utilizing 24TRACC). This includes coordinating responses to exceptions and challenges in advance of event on the Paneras behalf/ desires.
- Utilizing Panera consumption information, such as POS data or other relevant tools, the role will be responsible for communicating to all stakeholders an events performance in real-time vs forecast. This may include coordinating immediate responses to material exceptions, insuring Panera decisions are made according to pre-determined timelines, or other activities.
- Responsible for coordinating between all stakeholders any wind down activities associated with Test, promotions, LTOs and items in transition.
- Responsible for ad hoc information / data requests associated with product movements and positions for all Panera departments customer service.
- Coordinate all information and physical response efforts needed in association with product shortages within the Panera system. The role would coordinate responses directly with Panera Distribution and Logistics, Supply Management, Sourcing, Quality Assurance, and/or Retail Operations teams.
- Responsible for a coordinated response and allocations in the event of planned or unplanned shortages in supply.
- Develop reporting tools and KPIs that allow Panera to gauge system wellness as it pertains to product supply.
- Manage the relationships between various Panera stakeholders.
- Design and implement reporting and data visualization tool sets to improve accessibility and usability of required information.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Manager may have Product Supply Analyst as direct report where workload warrants.
QUALIFICATIONS (include education, certifications/licenses, experience, language, mathematical, computer, level of reasoning, physical demands and preferences (a plus) :
Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelors degree in Business, Operations Management, Logistics, Supply Chain.
- 3-5 years with a restaurant brand (purchasing, distribution and logistics, or product planning and analysis), Distribution Operations, Customer Service or Promotional Planning and Execution
- 5-7 years with a restaurant brand (purchasing, distribution and logistics, or product planning and analysis), Distribution Operations, Customer Service or Promotional Planning and Execution
- Masters degree in Business, Operations Management, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Experience with food service industry customers.
Language and Technical Skills requirement
- Strong in MS Excel. Proficient in Word, Power Point & Outlook. Access skills a plus.
- Strong in usage of reporting and data visualization tools.
- Proficient in usage of data warehouse tools.
- Solid understanding of motor carrier and other surface transportation management terms and concepts.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0018981 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC