Manager, PayrollSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Panera, LLC is currently accepting applications for a
Panera bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. As a result of continued growth, Panera Bread is actively seeking a Payroll Manager to provide leadership, develop people, manage payroll processes, and partner with payroll tax and payroll accounting.
- Payroll Processing Management.
- Leadership and support of Payrolls, W2s, Garnishments/Wage attachments.
- Knowledge of overall Payroll Accounting, Payroll Tax, SOX compliance, Payroll Systems.
- Knowledge of Federal Wage and Hour Laws and other payroll compliance requirements.
- Ability to Supervise, mentor and coach payroll team members.
- Department Leadership to team members.
- Ensure all facets of payroll are planned and completed within necessary timeframe.
- Identify payroll issues and make proactive recommendations for improvements.
- Manage multiple payroll projects as assigned in required timeline.
- Evaluate and improve processes to position Panera for current and future growth.
- Ability to work with reporting and analysis of data.
- Ability to support Customer service requirements, call center tracking and reporting.
- Knowledge of U.S and Canada payroll laws.
- Partner with Operations, Accounting, HR and other departments as required.
- 10+ years of Payroll Management experience with large company.
- Experience with Workday OR other payroll systems.
- Experience with multi state (40+) multi-jurisdictional payrolls.
- Experience with U.S. and Canadian payroll
- Experience with Payroll Accounting and Payroll Tax
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office skills, particularly Excel (pivot tables, filters, v-lookup)
- Ability to prioritize, exercise judgment and anticipate needs in a multi tasking and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with Payroll Project Management
- Experience with Audit Controls
- Experience leading and management of team members.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Buisness Required
- CPP Required
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0015639 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC