Manager, IT AuditSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Manager, IT Audit
Panera Bread is currently accepting applications for a
Manager IT Audit
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a Manager of IT Audit to complement the companys internal audit function, which provides compliance, operational, financial and IT audit services.
- Perform and document the results of IT General Controls tests of controls.
- Communicate findings and recommendations concisely and clearly to Audit Director and management on a timely basis.
- Perform a variety of special projects and IT audits
- Prepare audit reports to document findings, recommendations, management action plans and submit to Audit Director for review.
- Participate in the IT Risk assessment process.
- Help build and manage audit data analytics
- Build relationships with management that are supportive and consultative while maintaining independence.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in IT audit (external or internal), information technology or related field.
- CISA strongly preferred, CISSP or CIA a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes Oxley section 404 requirements and execution of business improvement initiatives.
- Understanding of relevant frameworks such as COBIT,NIST, ISO, ITL, etc.
- General knowledge of cloud environments including SaaS, Architecture/Design, Automation, System Configurations, Security.
- General understanding of Networking, including Architecture/Design, TCP/IP protocol layers, Routing/Switching, Wireless Networking, VLANs, Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, DNS and VPN.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Active Directory security, including Users & Groups, Group Policy, Domain Structures, Security and Auditing.
- Experience with system administration, network administration/security, database administration, information security and general IT auditing tools is highly preferred.
- Strong decision-making abilities and effective problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficient in Excel and Workday experience a plus.
- Audit Analytic tools experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as, written and verbal communication skills.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016764 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC