Junior PostgreSQL DBA (19-75)St Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Junior PostgreSQL DBA (19-75)
Junior Database Administrator
Come join the Panera team and be part of our growing organization. We are looking for applicants that share our cultural values of respect, honesty, optimism and authenticity. The Panera team provides the same level of quality in our products as the food provided by our cafs. We currently have an opening for a Junior PostgreSQL DBA to join our team at our Support Center, located in St. Louis, MO.
- Responsible for implementing, managing and tuning high-availability PostgreSQL databases.
- Work with developers to manage Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL on Google Cloud Platform
- Assist developers with optimizing queries, stored procedures and database index design.
- Define and implement database schema, configurations and other changes to the database.
- Develop and implement best practices for database deployments and practices.
- Implement routine database maintenance.
- Create and maintain documentation of schemas, databases, procedures and guides for troubleshooting database issues.
- Assist QA team with automation and load testing.
- At least 1 year of experience as a PostgreSQL DBA
- Ability to explain plain query knowledge to help with optimization
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live database system issues.
- Experience with big data environment a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, deadline-sensitive environment.
What Panera Offers:
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you can consume.
- The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0018730 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC