Engineering InternSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Based in St. Louis, MO
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera is actively seeking an Engineering Intern. The Engineering Intern will be responsible for development and implementation of a BOH storage capacity calculator (excel based).
- Detailed time motion analysis on new menu items introduced in the past two years.
- Review and update OPS focus documents for Fall and Winter Celebrations.
- Durability and corrective accelerated life cycle testing on refrigeration unit.
- Complete schematics for celebration roll out materials.
- Assigned Mentor
- FT/40 hours
- 12 week program
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Workout Facility
- Complimentary Bakery Items
- Junior, Senior or Masters Industrial or Mechanical Engineer major.
- Strong computer skills with AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Suite, word processing, spreadsheets and databases, including Access.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and analytic skills.
- Excellent team player, who can take work direction from multiple individuals, learns quickly and is adaptable.
- Good-natured, positive, energetic yet professional attitude, a must!
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016595 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC