Coordinator, TaxSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Sales and Use Tax Coordinator
St. Louis, MO
Panera LLC is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a Coordinator, Sales and Use Tax responsible for sales and use tax compliance and auditing for the company.
- Provide assistance in managing sales tax audits.
- Assist in managing monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Ensure taxes being collected are consistent with applicable rules and regulations.
- Provide research and assistance related to sales and use tax audits.
- Research state rules to identify opportunities for exemptions.
- Manages various assigned tax projects, including research.
- 2+yrs of Sales Use and Tax Audit experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
- Proficient in Excel, and adept at exporting, analyzing and reporting data utilizing Excel
- Oracle and sales tax software experience a plus.
- Experience and proven ability to be organized in a high volume or fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze data and recognize, investigate and resolve discrepancies or inconsistencies.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0011962 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC