Coordinator, Sales and Use TaxSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Coordinator, Sales and Use Tax
Sales and Use Tax Coordinator
St. Louis, MO
Panera LLC is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera LLC is actively seeking a Coordinator, Sales and Use Tax, to ensure nation-wide State and Local tax compliance and assist in managing State tax audits.
- Provide assistance in gathering documentation for sales and use tax audits.
- Assist with multi-state sales and use tax return process.
- Ensure sales and use taxes being remitted are consistent with State and Local applicable rules and regulations.
- Conduct research and assistance related to sales and use tax audits.
- Research state laws and regulations to identify opportunities for exemptions.
- Assist with various assigned sales and use tax projects.
- Respond timely to taxing authority notices.
- 2+ years of sales and use tax experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, and adept at exporting, analyzing and reporting data utilizing Excel
- Tax software experience a plus.
- Experience and proven ability to be organized in a high volume or fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze data and recognize, investigate and resolve discrepancies or inconsistencies.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019473 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC