Coordinator, Personal Technology Support Analyst (15-54)St Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Coordinator, Personal Technology Support Analyst (15-54)
Come join the Panera team and be part of our growing organization. We are looking for applicants that share our cultural values of respect, honesty, optimism and authenticity. The Panera team is dedicated to providing the same level of quality in our products as the food provided by our cafs. We are currently looking for a Coordinator, Personal Technology Support Analyst to join our team at the St. Louis Support Center.
The Coordinator, Personal Technology Support Analyst responds to help request and assigned tasks to provide efficient and effective technology solutions. Tasks may include; installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face. This position focuses on high levels of customer service, technical expertise, complete and accurate documentation, adherence to standard procedures, and expert troubleshooting.
- Provide Technical Support for computer hardware, phone, email, and in person.
- Install, configure, diagnose, repair, and upgrade computer hardware, software, and related peripherals in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Document customer issues and interactions within the Service Now incident management system.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize incoming requests and work assignments in a high-pressure environment.
- Provide technical guidance, advice, and training to end users.
- Assist departments in various computer-related projects as assigned.
- Test and image desktops and laptops using SCCM with MDT using the provided Task Sequences Strong Desktop Support skills including Windows 7 / 10, and Office 2013 2016, MAC OS
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support type role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team-oriented environment
- Personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you can consume.
- The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016777 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC