Coordinator, Payroll TaxSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Coordinator, Payroll Tax
Panera LLC is currently accepting applications for a
Coordinator, Payroll Tax
Panera LLC is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. As a result of continued growth, Panera LLC is actively seeking a Payroll Tax Coordinator to primarily be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of weekly and bi-weekly payrolls. The coordinator also plays a key role in the continuous improvement of payroll processes while keeping pace with expected company growth.
- Coordinates all aspects of processing high volume bi-weekly payrolls and adjustment runs. This includes execution of payrolls in accordance with established policies, procedures, and Federal, state, and local regulations in addition to Canada regulations.
- Responsible for all payroll tax activities, including compliance with local, state and federal regulations and researching laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service to associates across all functions of the company as well as partners with internal departments and external parties to fulfill payroll responsibilities.
- Complies with internal, external and SOX-regulated controls
- Provides support to management as needed on additional projects.
- Guides and trains team members.
- Identifies, participates, and implements continuous process improvement projects.
- Ensures all documentation associated with payroll processing is maintained, remains confidential and is properly shared.
- Payroll Tax processing /working with external payroll tax vendor (Ceridian)
- Multi State Tax Processing (Local Tax Processing preferred)
- W2/ T4 and Year End Processing
- Strong knowledge of payroll principles with experience in a high volume, complex payroll environment. Large associate base (+60,000) and a multi-state payroll base (45+ states) preferred.
- Solid customer service skills and team player perspective are essential.
- Strong ability to analytically review, identify root causes and develop plan of resolution.
- Good organization skills, as well as ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and deliver high quality work.
- Ability to lead team towards a goal, share knowledge and coordinate workflow.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, specifically Excel and Word
- Report writing skills.
- Accounting degree preferred and CPP preferred
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019722 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC