Coordinator, Digital CommunicationsSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Coordinator, Digital Communications
Coordinator, Digital Communications
(Needham, MA or St Louis, MO)
Panera Bread is actively seeking a Digital Communications Coordinator for our 1:1 Marketing team.
The Digital Communications Coordinator will support the digital communications strategy in driving awareness and trial, frequency and profitable sales, and retention for Panera Bread business lines.
This person will coordinate and execute Panera Breads day-to-day email marketing activities and campaigns, working closely as a liaison between internal business partners. In this role, the Digital Communications Coordinator will create and deploy complex and varied email campaigns with responsibilities including but not limited to creative development, configuration, testing, deployment and tracking of journey building and management (segmented, automated, triggered)on behalf of Panera Bread and its business divisions.
We're looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, is adept at multi-tasking and is able to excel in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision and is a team player. Additionally, the ideal candidate has working knowledge of email marketing technology and related tools (HTML, ExactTarget, Campaign Management or Marketing automation tool.)
- Responsible for the development of promotional, ad hoc, scheduled, triggered and dynamic-content driven campaign requirements, building targeted campaign lists, and working with data teams to access new data for campaigns.
- Manage the workflow and schedule for promotional email campaigns; coordinate the end-to-end email production process for email deployments.
- Provide email and communications thought leadership to internal business partners and franchisees.
- Optimize email marketing campaign performance through A/B testing, personalization, and dynamic content.
- Coordinate email content and assets executed across campaigns.
- Work with design & development team on email creative development and review with legal. Ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency across all emails.
- Manage the development of content / assets, coordinating with key stakeholders, vendors and/or internal creative teams to identify or curate new content as needed.
- Build targeting requests and campaign requirements, and manage database segmentation targeting through Adobe Campaign ESP or other Adobe Suite Platforms.
- Deploy and monitor multiple recurring/trigger email campaigns per week through ESP.
- Tag and track all communications appropriately in order to measure effectiveness against campaign goals.
- Consolidate results and report on email initiatives. Monitor, track, report, and make recommendations to continuously improve upon email campaigns.
- Manage/support of special projects as needed including areas of process improvement, creative refresh projects, launch of other digital communications channels (SMS, Push).
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or equivalent; agency experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2+ years of digital or email marketing including deploying email campaigns through an ESP, ExactTarget/Salesforce preferred. Experience in Mobile/SMS or other digital channels a plus.
- Experience working with data team on targeting and segmentation and pulling lists through ESP or Campaign Management tool.
- Experience with building journeys in Adobe Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices in email design, email delivery and email customer engagement; understand CANSPAM and compliance in email. Possess interest in knowledge building across new technology and communication areas.
- Experience managing creative development and directing agencies or internal teams.
- Comfortable with translating reporting into recommendations.
- Extremely process driven and results driven s/he will define and communicate clear deadlines and schedules for email processes.
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent team player, who can take work direction from multiple individuals, learns quickly and is adaptable.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS; Proficiency in SQL a plus.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0011976 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC