Coordinator, Digital CommunicationsSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Coordinator, Digital Communications
Panera LLC, is accepting applications for a
Coordinator, Digital Communications
Location: St. Louis, MO or Needham, MA
Panera Bread is actively seeking a Digital Communications Coordinator for our 1:1 Marketing team. The Digital Communications Coordinator will support the digital communications strategy in driving awareness and trial, frequency and profitable sales, and retention for Panera Bread business lines. This person will coordinate and execute Panera Breads day-to-day email and mobile marketing activities and campaigns, working closely as a liaison between internal business partners. In this role, the Digital Communications Coordinator will create and deploy complex and varied email, mobile push and cross channel campaigns with responsibilities including but not limited to creative development, configuration, testing, deployment and tracking of journey building and management (segmented, automated, triggered)on behalf of Panera Bread and its business divisions.
We're looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, is adept at multi-tasking and is able to excel in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision and is a team player. Additionally, the ideal candidate has working knowledge of email/mobile marketing and campaign management technology and related tools (HTML, ExactTarget, Adobe, Urban Airship, Campaign Management or Marketing automation tool.)
- Development of promotional, ad hoc, scheduled, triggered and dynamic-content driven campaign requirements, building targeted campaign lists, and working with data teams to access new data for campaigns.
- Manage the workflow and schedule for promotional campaigns; coordinate the end-to-end email and mobile production process for deployments.
- Provide email and mobile communications thought leadership to internal business partners and franchisees.
- Optimize marketing campaign performance through A/B testing, personalization, and dynamic content.
- Coordinate content and assets executed across campaigns.
- Work with design & development team on creative development and review with legal.
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency across all communications
- Manage the development of content / assets, coordinating with key stakeholders, vendors and/or internal creative teams to identify or curate new content as needed.
- Build targeting requests and campaign requirements, and manage database segmentation targeting through Adobe Campaign ESP or other Adobe Suite Platforms.
- Deploy and monitor multiple recurring/trigger campaigns per week.
- Tag and track all communications appropriately in order to measure effectiveness against campaign goals.
- Consolidate results and report on campaign initiatives.
- Monitor, track, report, and make recommendations to continuously improve upon campaigns.
- Manage/support of special projects as needed including areas of process improvement, creative refresh projects, launch of other digital communications channels (SMS, Wallet, Voice).
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or equivalent; agency experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 2+ years of digital or email marketing including deploying email and mobile campaigns, Experience creating journeys and campaigns in Adobe Campaign preferred.
- Experience in Web / Content management a plus.
- Experience working with data team on targeting and segmentation and pulling lists through ESP or Campaign Management tool.
- Knowledge of best practices in email and mobile design, delivery and customer engagement; understand CANSPAM and compliance in email and mobile opt in best practices in mobile.
- Possess interest in knowledge building across new technology and communication areas.
- Experience managing creative development and directing agencies or internal teams.
- Comfortable with translating reporting into recommendations.
- Extremely process driven and results driven s/he will define and communicate clear deadlines and schedules for campaign processes.
- Proactive, self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent team player, who can take work direction from multiple individuals, learns quickly and is adaptable. Proficiency in HTML, CSS; Proficiency in SQL a plus.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016091 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC