Catering Sales Manager - NJSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Catering Sales Manager - NJ
Catering Sales Manager
Are you passionate about selling yourself and want a great product/service to promote? Are you driven to exceed sales goals and do not settle for baseline results? Do you have solid relationship building experience and are confident in leaving no stone unturned to grow your sales? Then this might be the opportunity for you…
The Panera Bread Company Catering Sales Manager is passionate about selling! They invest their time and effort each day to building and maintaining catering sales they generate, through their direct sales efforts. The Catering Sales Manager creates and identifies sales opportunities by utilizing a variety of resources, including lead generation tools that are provided. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing sales with existing clients while generating new clients in the market. You will have a targeted revenue goal by month and annually with an expectation to exceed that goal, on a consistent basis. This will be done by building relationships with existing clients to increase sales and gain referrals, through focused and strategic prospecting, warm lead calling, and virtual presentations of your personalized catering services, which in turn will create new business clients for Panera Bread. Geographic areas of responsibility may be expanded based on business needs.
- Generate new business through prospecting, referrals, warm leads and cold calling efforts.
- Maintain and grow existing business through relationship building and outstanding customer service.
- Conduct a thorough discovery, qualify needs and establish next steps with each business client.
- Keep up to date on catering menu offerings.
- Enter and maintain accurate information in Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Partner with Local Market Leadership and Café/Catering Center Teams to support catering sales building efforts. This includes local trainings and conference calls with the Catering Coordinators
- Always represent themselves with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
Qualified candidates for this position have:
- 2 to 3 years of strong customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior closing skills in a virtual setting.
- Expert in selling themselves over the phone.
- Motivated on consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Passion and drive to grow new business sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet all deadlines.
- Results oriented individual that works effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships.
- If internal candidate, must have 1 year experience as Inside Sales Rep.
Compensation: Base Salary plus commission. Full benefits package offered.
About Our Culture:
Our Essential Ingredient is you! We Really Care.
We care about your future. Our continued success has created excellent career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
We care about family. Our industry-leading compensation and benefit programs are more than just rewards; they’re thanks for all you do as part of our family, making it easier to take care of your own.
We care about all individuals. Our dedication to inclusion in our bakery-cafes, where differences are respected and valued, carries through to our external partnerships as well.
We care about success. Our company has demonstrated caring and growth, thereby redefining success in our industry.
We care about community. Our commitment to improving the lives of all individuals has led us to develop give-back programs that help them get ahead. Our Day-End Dough-Nation program ensures that every purchase at Panera Bread feeds back to the community. We are also proud to participate in the Script Fundraising program, helping non-profit organizations raise money by selling Panera Bread gift cards and keeping a percentage of the sales.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0019862 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC