Accounts Payable SpecialistSt Louis, Missouri Apply Now
Accounts Payable Specialist
Specialist, Accounts Payable
St. Louis, MO
Department: Accounts Payable
Reports to: Manager, Accounts Payable
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. As a result of continued growth, Panera Bread is actively seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices in a workflow system.
- Data entry and verification of scanned or uploaded invoices.
- Monitor AP workflow system and work queues.
- Review accuracy of system data, identifying causes and correcting information prior to payment.
- Work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
- Timely follow-up with internal customers and vendors for missing information.
- Assist vendors with questions regarding outstanding invoices and payments.
- Assist in the improvement of invoice processing and customer service.
- Assist with special requests and projects as needed.
- Associates degree is a plus.
- Two or more years of Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, speed, and accuracy is imperative.
- Experience with high volume workloads.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Workday preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently with expanding duties and responsibilities.
Saint Louis Support Center
External Reference Code JR0011906 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC