Baker - PaneraSlidell, Louisiana Apply Now Date posted 06/13/2019
To provide the highest quality bakery products to our customers on a consistent basis to ensure to continued success and superior levels of customer satisfaction at Panera Bread.
- Bake all products for the current days sales, to be finished prior to the store opening.
- Maintain product quality and take appropriate action if quality is lacking.
- Manage around time delays and/or product problems.
- Ensure that actual baked product equals pan-up requirements (any product shortages must be reported to Teamleader and Store Manager)
- Pan-up completed for following day.
- Late-bakes panned up.
- Ingredient and stock maintenance: product rotated, FIFO practiced, Sygma order completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Daily and Weekly Sanitation completed (see cleaning schedule)
- Maintain and clean equipment, notifying Teamleader and/or Store Manager when repairs or maintenance is required.
- Receipt of Sygma delivery.
- Assist with bakery case set up as needed.
- Bakery check list completed with Store Manager
- Bakers hot line called.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by a member of management.
- Detail oriented and quality minded.
- Some baking experience.
- Proven reliability, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Self-starter with high levels of motivation an initiative.
- No minimum educational requirements.
- Must be at least 16 years of age. (must be able to legally work 3rd shift and operate some equipment)