Night BakerSan Marcos, Texas Apply Now Date posted 03/13/2020
Come join Panera Bread - an industry leading, award winner! We are growing - both as a company and as individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We take our craft seriously. Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise to take the necessary steps to create the best quality bread and baked goods. We work diligently and with flexibility to coordinate our daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love.
Benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, 401k, and health benefits after one year of employment
- Product discounts
- Growth opportunities
- This is a third shift, full-time position (10pm-6am) that requires flexible scheduling, including weekends and holidays, and may require driving to several locations as needed. Your own vehicle is required.
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred (but not necessary)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 2886465-4213