*AssociateRehoboth Beach, Delaware Apply Now Date posted 09/04/2019
Are you a friendly, high energy, team player, that enjoys working with people?
Then come join Panera Bread – an award winning leader in the restaurant industry. We are a top franchise group with great growth potential, looking for excellent people to join our team!
We are now hiring both Part-time and full-time associates.
Our cafe associates listen to our customer’s needs, and deliver it — fast, accurate and with a friendly smile. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We need strong team players, with a commitment to serving our guests and creating the warm and friendly atmosphere that Panera is known for. We have positions available for both food production and customer service associates.
Wondering why you should be interested in Panera Bread?
- A culture that supports a fun, upbeat work environment
- No late nights!
- No grease & alcohol
- Flexible schedules, so no worries if you have another job or are a student
- Opportunity for career advancement in our growing company
- Stability- while many companies are closing locations, we are opening new units!
- Line Associate (Salad & Sandwich Maker / Prep)
- Dining Room & Dishwasher
- & More growth opportunities!
Some examples of full-time and part-time associate shifts:
- Opening (5:00am to 2:00pm)
- Early mid (8:00am to 3:00pm)
- Mid (11:00am to 4:00pm)
- Late mid (2:00pm to 6:00pm)
- Close (6:00pm – 10:00pm)
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive wage commensurate with experience
Full time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, paid-time off, 401K, meal discounts and other employee benefits.
Qualified candidates will be contacted directly by the hiring manager.
Lemek Slower Lower LLC/Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 3364436