Sanitation SupervisorOrlando, Florida Apply Now
At Panera, we believe it all starts with bread as the foundation of our business. And at Panera, the creation of our bread starts at our Fresh Dough Facilities. Our Fresh Dough Facilities, located across North America, produce and deliver the raw dough for all of our fresh breads and bagels sold in over 2,000 Panera bakery-cafes, every day. In addition to our fresh dough manufacturing, we also receive and distribute dry goods and fresh produce to all of our bakery-cafes, using our own fleet.
We are seeking a Sanitation Supervisor to be responsible for maintaining GMP's (Good Manufacturing Processes) and sanitary standards including structural, equipment, and food safety aspects.
- Coordinates and verifies cleaning responsibilities for both Sanitation and Production employees.
- Responsible for managing and training sanitation personnel.
- Responsible for corrective action implementation regarding 3rd party and regulatory audits (i.e. Steritech, AIB, SAI).
- Must have working knowledge of all production equipment and the ability to disassemble, clean, and reassemble equipment in sanitary manner.
- Must be knowledgeable in areas of chemical usage and dilution rates.
- Responsible for completion and documentation of Master Sanitation Schedule.
- High School Graduate (or Equivalent).
- Strong Food Safety background preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be comfortable working from ladders and elevated heights.
- Knowledge of proper Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) use as it applies to chemical usage.
- Must complete Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO) training.
Do you want to be a part of a growing company where you truly make a difference through leadership of others? Our Fresh Dough Facilities are modern, temperature-controlled, and team-oriented environments for us to take care of our customers. The Panera work culture is fun, challenging, collaborative, and provides opportunities for long-term career growth. Producing the Panera fresh dough is the cornerstone of everything we do. It’s a passion we take seriously.
We Offer: Competitive Salary • Award Program Potential • Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits • Company Matched 401k • Paid Vacation • Paid Holidays • Product Discount
External Reference Code JR0019938 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC