FDF Regional Hub ManagerOrlando, Florida Apply Now
FDF Regional Hub Manager
The Regional Hub Manager is based in the Orlando Fresh Dough Facility (FDF), 8551 Parkline Blvd., Orlando, FL 32809 and will support other FDFs located in Atlanta, GA and Miramar, FL. Responsible for the daily operations of the Orlando FDF, the Hub Manager will support all locations to ensure efficient Production of raw dough, Maintenance and Sanitation of equipment, and Distribution of raw dough and produce to our bakery-cafes. Direct and coordinate the operations and efficiency strategies to ensure policies and procedures are followed, and goals and standards are met.
Extended travel required (50% minimum).
- Direct Reports in Orlando facility and 2 additional locations (Atlanta and Miramar).
- Achieve or exceed annual budget goals.
- Participate in planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Implement FDF Production System to drive incremental improvement on the factory floor.
- Manage, analyze and interpret financial data, P&L, operational performance and expense management in the region.
- Drive key metrics by ensuring management creates an environment where associates are actively engaged in meeting or exceeding facility goals.
- Positively communicate and demonstrate Paneras Cultural Values.
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures, DOT regulations, Food Safety standards, and all applicable laws are followed.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, vision and direction to FDF management teams.
- Work with leadership, coach, train and evaluate associates and provide developmental opportunities to increase retention of every level of FDF.
- Conduct regularly scheduled FDF visits within HUB region to ensure quality of operations, (process controls, DOT, food safety FSMA, OSHA/Safety, GMP's) are consistent and compliant with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Actively engage with customers; monitor, and promote continual customer contacts and communication to drive customer satisfaction. Proactively serve as the Ambassador for customers and Associates.
- Ensure proper channels of communications exist between the FDF and retail operations, baking team and/or support center (corporate) staff.
- Monitor HUB region to create and deliver an environment that is consistently safe, clean and well maintained.
- Proactively manage cost variances with solid and timely action plans; manage food and production labor to standard.
- Identify ROI opportunities and manage capital expenditures.
Required Skill Set:
- Understanding and experience utilizing lean daily management, practices and lean tools.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical, and recognize which approach applies based on the given situation.
- Possess robust business acumen and the ability to see the big picture of the business while balancing the needs of the associates, customers and the organization.
- Builds strong teams and relationships based on trust, with an understanding that the good of the many outweigh the good of the individual.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to mold, recognize and develop talent to create solid teams and build bench strength.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively delegate and obtain the desired outcome and results by working through others.
- Ability to maintain positive associate engagement and customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Ability to address and resolve conflict and associate relation issues.
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong initiative and a self-starter, holding self and team to the highest level of accountability.
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset and a positive can do attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to set clear goals, provide timely follow up, and work around hurdles and obstacles.
- Intuitive, with the ability to separate fact from rumor.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to set short and long term goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors Degree or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years previous food/dough manufacturing experience including direct supervisory experience.
- Strong and proven leadership in single large facility required; multi-unit operations management experience within the food processing/manufacturing industry a plus. General DOT knowledge a plus.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment that embraced Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Knowledge and experience in sanitation, food safety, HACCP and related regulatory agencies and policies such as Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), AIB, FDA, etc.
- Possess experience and knowledge passing internal and external food audits
- Knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing/process improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Fluent in English and/or the ability to comprehend and interpret English.
- Flexibility of work schedule to meet demands of a changing environment.
- Ability to apply and understand basic mathematics and basic computer skills.
External Reference Code JR0010818 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC