Overnight BakerOnalaska, Wisconsin Apply Now
Category Bakery-Cafe Location ID 606172 Location Name 606172 Onalaska, WI - Crossing Meadow Drive Address 1230 Crossing Meadow Drive State/Region Wisconsin Postal Code 54650 Country United StatesApply Now
Our Overnight Bakers:
- Bake the majority of a cafes fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Paneras standards.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Represent Paneras Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
What Were Looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. 8 a.m. may vary)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age 18 years
606172 Onalaska, WI - Crossing Meadow Drive
External Reference Code JR0018006 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC