Delivery DriverOklahoma City, Oklahoma Apply Now Date posted 08/14/2019
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR DELIVERY DRIVERS – Positions can be Part-time or Full-time
Our Delivery Team Members are “Panera” outside our cafés, positively impacting our guests. They ensure orders are accurate and deliver them in a timely and friendly manner to their office, home, school, etc. They contribute to our teamwork environment by assisting in other areas of the café when not out delivering.
- Minimum age of 18 to operate equipment and drive a vehicle
- Some HS education is required; HS/GED is preferred
- Access to and ability to drive a reliable vehicle with auto insurance that meets the state-mandated minimums
- Possess a current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a criminal and MVR background
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Pay (Mileage + Tips are paid in CASH each shift)
- Flexible Work Schedules (to accommodate school, a 2nd job, etc.)
- Product Discounts
- Benefit Eligibility (averaging 30 hours/week over a 6-month period)
- Medical w/Free Telemedicine, Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, Employee Assistance Program, and Vacation
Why Panera Bread?
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
- 2018 World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- 2018 Sandwich Shop Brand of the Year (EquiTrend)
- Serve 100% Clean Ingredients (nothing artificial)
- Give Back to Employees in Need: Employee Relief Fund
- Give Back to Community: End-of-Day Food Donations
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business demands which includes various hours and days of the week. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Managers are focused on our guests and employees throughout the day, so please apply online through this website. You will be contacted if an opening matches your background and qualifications. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 3313025