Shift SupervisorNorth Attleboro, Massachusetts Apply Now Date posted 07/03/2019
NOW HIRING SHIFT SUPERVISORS!
RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED!
About the Shift Supervisor position:
- You make it happen. It’s simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As a leader at Panera, it’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- It’s about being our best. Your role as a Shift Supervisor is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
- Growth and Development. Our Shift Supervisors are our next Panera Café Managers!
Who we are:
- Howley Bread Group, a franchisee of Panera Bread, is a unique company where we treat each other with respect, value our families, and provide career opportunities at all levels. We give back to the communities that support us through donations and involvement in local programs. The franchise has been instrumental in the consistent growth, from one Panera Bread bakery-cafe in 2000 in Cranston, RI to 28 throughout Rhode Island, Connecticut, and southeastern Massachusetts today.
- CHECK US OUT AT: www.panerabreadhbg.com for more information
To learn more about what we stand for, click on this link: https://youtu.be/Aa-GnUSdRt0
We are pleased to offer:
- Attractive operating hours (no late nights)
- Competitive compensation plan
- Growth opportunities
- No alcohol service and Grease-free environment
- 8-week comprehensive training program
- Medical, Dental, & Disability plans
- Company paid & voluntary life insurance plans
- 401(k) with a generous company match
“Ask any of Panera’s 100,000 employees what they like most about our corporate culture and they will undoubtedly reply, “No jerks.” Those two words — No. 1 on our list of cultural values — set Panera apart as an enterprise. They ensure that our relationships with each other and with our guests are based on respect and honesty, and they establish a standard for our conduct.” -Ron Shaich, Founder & Chairman
External Reference Code 3185581