BakerNorcross, Georgia Apply Now Date posted 12/11/2018
A Fresh Approach to Work:
When you join Panera Bread as a Baker, you are joining in our belief that food should not only taste good, but should also be good for you. As a Baker, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve our local communities.
About the Baker Position:
- You make it happen. Your role requires that you be reliable, able to multitask, have great attention to detail, and a commitment to adhering to standards.
- It’s about being your best. You would be responsible for preparing, proofing, baking, and topping all our amazing products daily. Our Baker must be passionate about all aspects of baking.
- We keep it real. Our passion for baking is warm and authentic. Our food is fresh and wholesome with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years as a baker experience or a bakery background
- Ability to maintain high standards of quality and consistency
- Passionate about baking and creating amazing breads, pastries, and cookies
- Flexible availability including weekends
- Food Safety understanding and practice
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Enjoy the Good Stuff:
- Premium Hourly Wages and Paid Vacations
- Meal Discount Program
- Health Insurance (based of qualification)
- Career Growth Potential