Restaurant ManagerNewington, Connecticut Apply Now Date posted 09/12/2019
Job Type Bakery-Cafe Location ID 203868 Address 3120 Berlin Turnpike Region Connecticut Postal Code 06111 Country USAApply Now
NOW HIRING CAFE MANAGERS!
SUBSTANTIAL BONUS PROGRAM
RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED!
About the Restaurant Manager position:
- You make it happen. It?s simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As a Restaurant Manager, it?s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- It?s about being our best. Your role as a Restaurant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
Who we are:
- Howley Bread Group, a franchisee of Panera Bread, is a unique company where we treat each other with respect, value our families, and provide career opportunities at all levels. We give back to the communities that support us through donations and involvement in local programs. The franchise has been instrumental in the consistent growth, from one Panera Bread bakery-cafe in 2000 in Cranston, RI to 28 throughout Rhode Island, Connecticut, and southeastern Massachusetts today.
- CHECK US OUT AT: www.panerabreadhbg.com for more information
We are pleased to offer:
- Attractive operating hours (no late nights)
- 47-hour work week
- Competitive compensation plan with quarterly bonuses
- Generous vacation policy
- Growth opportunities
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment
- 8-week comprehensive training program
- Medical, dental, & disability plans
- Company paid & voluntary life insurance plans
- Pet insurance
- 401(k) with a generous company match
Howley Bread Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employerExternal Reference Code 3408705