Sustainability InternNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Based in Needham, MA
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera is actively seeking a Sustainability Intern. The Sustainability Intern will have an opportunity to assist on our Corporate Social Responsibility team. They will assist with the development of biannual CSR report and participate in sustainability program goal setting and implementation.
Assist with report development including:
- Interviews with subject matter experts
- Data collection
- Materiality refresh
- Report outline development
- Content development
- Coordination with internal communications and design team
Assist with sustainability program goal setting and implementation such as packaging or recycling initiatives.
- Assigned Mentor
- Full Time/40 hours
- 10 week program
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Complimentary Bakery Items
- Pursing a Masters Degree in Marketing, PR or Sustainability.
- High level of organizational skills.
- High level of Excel skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and analytic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Open to training.
- Experience with Microsoft.
- Excellent team player, who can take work direction from multiple individuals, learns quickly and is adaptable.
- Good-natured, positive, energetic yet professional attitude, a must!
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016614 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC