Sr Manager, Loyalty and Personalization StrategyNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Sr Manager, Loyalty and Personalization Strategy
At Panera we believe that good food can bring out the best in all of us—food served in a warm, welcoming environment, by people who care, through a frictionless customer experience.We are looking for a Senior Manager of Loyalty and Personalization Strategy to join our team that will continue to grow and engage the largest loyalty program in the restaurant space.
This person will be instrumental in growing our 1:1 digital marketing strategy as well as leading the growth and future vision of the MyPanera program. This person will be tasked with developing and executing personalization and loyalty marketing strategies in service of greater customer frequency and retention and will also manage the loyalty P&L
A successful candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in driving large-scale changes to how we want to approach personalization for our customers. It requires building strong relationships with stakeholder teams and staying customer obsessed. This is a great role for someone who loves to dive deep into data and can think big about the future vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a change agent, set the vision and plan for the future of Loyalty and Personalization.
- Develop, implement loyalty strategy that drive brand engagement and lifetime value of loyalty members
- Evaluate and define the loyalty experience at all points of interaction with the brand whether that be in café or through digital channels.
- Lead evolution of MyPanera program inclusive of recognition, status, and rewarding of our members to drive optimal lifetime value
- Direct and oversee program forecasting, program reporting, and business analysis through management of the P&L
- Identify key “Moments That Matter” in the customer journey where personalized experiences can drive value for the customer
- Performs analysis, in partnership with analytics team, to understand overall customer retention, repeat behavior, regency and frequency, and lifetime customer value across all segments
- Builds test & learn strategies to enhance the program’s value, focusing on changing customer behavior to drive incremental sales and meeting loyalty membership/revenue goals
- Responsible for project management of new pilot programs and national roll-outs of loyalty-related campaigns and benefits, managing related cross-functional project meetings, marketing plans and project timelines
- Manage loyalty vendor relationships including acting as the day-to-day client lead and managing contracts, budgeting, etc.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university;. Course focus on marketing or business.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or digital strategy, with direct experience managing and/or developing loyalty programs
- 3-5 years’ experience managing teams and developing talent
- Ability to manage cross-functional marketing and technology teams, advocate for loyalty and collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions
- Restless and optimistic; Driven by purpose, fueled by collaborative environments
- Experience of leveraging data driven insights to build new and innovative loyalty & digital experiences
- Analytical thinker with ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level team members and at the same time have willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve problems
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0020413 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC