Sr Manager, Customer JourneyNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Sr Manager, Customer Journey
Panera, LLC is currently accepting applications for a
Sr. Manager of Customer Journey
The Senior Manager of Customer Journey will be responsible for designing and optimizing digital marketing programs across multiple channels (i.e. email, web, mobile, media) and providing requirements on how data analytics and technology can best interact across stages of the customer journey to support customer acquisition, frequency, and retention objectives.
This role will report to the Director, Marketing Orchestration, and will partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the company, as well as with individual channel owners to ideate, quantify, and orchestrate marketing programs that drive measurable business KPIs. As part of the 1:1 Marketing team, this role will contribute by working to achieve effectiveness through process, people, technology to enable digital transformation and drive customer centric initiatives.
- Build industry leading Marketing Orchestration platform
- Responsible for governance and process for building customer journeys
- Drive Paneras maturity in creating connected experiences (personalization at scale)
- Determine the future roadmap of capabilities for 1:1 and Marketing Orchestration
- Journey program planning: Responsible for cross channel strategy to ensure interactions across channels are cohesive
- Technical implementations of customer journeys: Lead requirement gathering, solution design, identify data or technology gaps, manage the development of journeys, perform user acceptance testing and measurement requirements (cross platforms)
- Create and implement processes, technology, and capabilities that maximize the productivity of marketing programs, enable optimization.
- Strategic consultation: Act as a trusted strategic advisor to business partners by providing customer journey solutions using customer insights, expertise in building cross channel journeys, and knowledge of data and technology capabilities
- Lead cross functional team with internal stakeholders IT, Design, Business, Finance and external partners to gain buy-in and bring Paneras vision to market. Serve as liaison with IT and other functions, apply standard solutions and processes, and identify where new solutions are needed
- Thought leadership and innovation: Understand emerging digital marketing trends, apply best practices and pursue innovations in digital marketing
- Performance analysis: Define campaign performance metrics and provide requirements for measurement plans. Identify key opportunities based on analysis.
- Evolve audience creation approaches in coordination with team members and other contributors to craft the most appropriate targeting design
- Team management: manage team that will be responsible for delivering impactful customer journeys and building future capabilities to support new channels, digital innovation, and data driven experiences
- Demonstrate a successful record of accomplishment with 7+ years of relevant work experience in digital or customer relationship marketing, marketing operations, or product management with increasing job responsibilities
- Ability to understand business problems; knows how to prioritize based on business value and can make decisions based on information available; enjoys working with data, new technology, and using them to solve complex business problems
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Can lead effective teams and build consensus in a matrix environment with multiple functional groups; Ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead others and articulate complex ideas with clarity
- Can work in fast paced environment and knows how to focus his/her time on what is important
- Experience with business process improvement and change management initiatives
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud a plus
- Experience with Agile Marketing is a plus
- Technical and analytics proficiency
- Management experience a plus
- Bachelors degree required
- MBA or other graduate level degree preferred
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0016092 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC