Sr Analyst, Sr Engineer (20-69)Needham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Sr Analyst, Sr Engineer (20-69)
As an Senior Engineer at Panera you have the opportunity of joining a company with several digital eCommerce channels, a large brick and mortar infrastructure, endless problems to solve and optimize, but organized in such a way that ever person can feel their impact to both their immediate team and the company. You will be building new and exciting features, working with 3rd party vendors, both large and small and working with a first-class team of developers, product managers, and designers. This position will be based out of our Support Center, located in Needham, MA.
- Review, design and build new feature functionality
- Engineer and integrate new technologies into the Panera ecosystem.
- Work closely with a small team of developers of varying skill levels and experience.
- Integrate with both a product team and a design team to elevate the user experience of the Panera application
- Prioritize and resolve bugs and defects impacting cafes, features, and user experience.
- Driving and leading innovation projects while continuing to be an independent contributor.
- 5+ years with Mobile SDK development experience
- Background in Software Engineering required for solving complex problems in an optimized, scalable, and maintainable manner.
- Strong proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Understanding of Android and iOS application build tools and development environments
- Knowledge of encryption/software security
- Experience in CI/CD
- Working knowledge of testing tools and implementations (unit/functional/UAT)
- Experience implementing a UX layer within a consumer facing application
- Experience with material design, implementing designs from wire-frames and mockups to specifications.
- Comfortable with agile scrum methodologies, ceremonies, and tool suites (JIRA)
- Skills to communicate and collaborate with other teams to integrate with REST web services, middle-ware applications and data models.
- Detail oriented, efficient, and capable of working independently.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or greater preferred.
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you could ever ask for.
- The chance to join a fast-growing team looking to chalk up a huge “W” in 2020 and beyond.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0020418 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC