Sr. Analyst, Kiosk iOS App Developer (IS-194)Needham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Sr. Analyst, Kiosk iOS App Developer (IS-194)
Panera Bread Company is currently accepting applications for a Sr. Manager, Kiosk iOS App Developer
As an iOS Developer at Panera you have the opportunity of joining a company with several digital e-commerce channels, a large brick and mortar infrastructure, endless problems to solve and optimize, but organized in such a way that ever person can feel their impact to both their immediate team and the company. You will be building new and exciting features, working with 3rd party vendors, both large and small and working with a first-class team of developers, product managers, and designers.
This position is located at our Support Center in Needham, Massachusetts.
- Review, design and build new feature functionality
- Engineer and integrate new technologies into the Panera ecosystem
- Work closely with a small team of iOS developers of varying skill levels and experience
- Integrate with both a product team and a design team to elevate the user experience of the Panera iOS applications
- Prioritize and resolve bugs and defects impacting cafes, features and user experience
- Solving complex problems in an optimized, scalable and maintainable manner.
- Multiple years experience with iOS application/framework development
- Experience with iOS design principals, dependency injection and background services
- Strong proficiency with Swift, iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animations, Storyboards, Auto-layouts and Version Control (Git).
- Understanding of XCode and other Development Environments
- Familiarity with MVC and MVP application architectures and proper thread handling
- Working knowledge of testing tools and implementations (unit/functional/UAT)
- Experience with material design, implementing designs from wireframes and mockups to specifications
- Comfortable with agile scrum methodologies, ceremonies and tool suites (JIRA)
- Skills to communicate and collaborate with other teams to integrate with REST web services, middleware applications and data models
- Detail oriented, efficient, and capable of working independently
- B.S Computer Science (4-year) or relevant experience preferred
What Panera Offers:
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you can consume.
- The chance to join a passionate, collaborative, fast growing team.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0018632 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC