Senior Manager, Social MediaNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Senior Manager, Social Media
Panera, LLC is currently accepting applications for a
Senior Manager, Social Media
Based in St. Louis or Needham, MA
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a Senior Social Media Manager within the Brand Marketing team to be located at the Support Center in St. Louis or Needham, MA.
The Senior Manager will focus on making Panera Bread a must-follow brand on social media. The primary objective is to connect the Panera brand with culture and drive brand love; specifically driving all integrated digital-first campaigns, refining the real-time social process, owning the social brand voice and content, and overseeing influencers and partnerships. The right candidate should lead with a social-first mindset, possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be passionate about our brand and culture.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage social-driven campaigns from insight through amplification through measurement, leading an integrated group ranging from field marketing, to public relations, to paid media.
- Develop and refine the brand voice on social media, specific to each channel; and ensure a consistent use of that voice and tone within community management team, paid social, organic social, and social customer care.
- Manage integrated brand digital campaigns that span beyond social media (for example, Food Interrupted).
- Refine and drive real-time integrated social process.
- Manage internal social media team, creative agency and social-specific partners.
- Manage measurement and reporting process to ensure the team is tracking towards KPIs.
- Oversee social media teams work (2 direct reports) on influencers, brand partnerships, real-time social and organic content.
Cross-Channel Brand Messaging Oversight
- Manage social media component of all celebration and ecommerce initiatives.
- Partner with internal people team on all associate/recruitment communications including LinkedIn and Panera People Facebook page.
- Lead messaging & social direction to support the Panera Bread Gift Card program, MyPanera loyalty initiatives, Panera Bread CPG business and other business functions to maintain brand/campaign consistency.
- Minimum 7 years experience managing a brands social media presence either agency or in-house along with prior experience leading people.
- Ability to focus on both long-term strategic goals and short-term actions.
- Strong creative writer with an ability to adapt to a brands voice.
- Experience managing integrated projects.
- A team player.
- Intimate knowledge of and ongoing interest in the social media and brand marketing landscape.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes personal responsibility for continuous learning of new knowledge, skills, business acumen and experiences.
- Effective multitasking and time-management skills.
- Exhibits and lives Paneras cultural values and concept essence.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0017723 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC