Senior Manager, Social MediaNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Senior Manager, Social Media
Panera LLC, is accepting applications for a
Senior Manager, Social Media
Based in Boston, MA
Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is actively seeking a Senior Social Media Manager within the Brand Marketing team to be located at the Support Center in Boston MA.
The Senior Manager will focus on making Panera Bread a must-follow brand on social media. The primary objective is to connect the Panera brand with culture and drive brand love; specifically driving all integrated digital-first campaigns, refining the real-time social process, owning the social brand voice and content, and overseeing influencers and partnerships. The right candidate should lead with a social-first mindset, possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be passionate about our brand and culture.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage social-driven campaigns from insight through amplification through measurement, leading an integrated group ranging from field marketing, to public relations, to paid media.
- Develop and refine the brand voice on social media, specific to each channel; and ensure a consistent use of that voice and tone within community management team, paid social, organic social, and social customer care.
- Manage integrated brand digital campaigns that span beyond social media (for example, Food Interrupted).
- Refine and drive real-time integrated social process.
- Manage internal social media team, creative agency and social-specific partners.
- Manage measurement and reporting process to ensure the team is tracking towards KPIs.
- Oversee social media teams work (2 direct reports) on influencers, brand partnerships, real-time social and organic content.
Cross-Channel Brand Messaging Oversight
- Manage social media component of all celebration and ecommerce initiatives.
- Partner with internal people team on all associate/recruitment communications including LinkedIn and Panera People Facebook page.
- Lead messaging & social direction to support the Panera Bread Gift Card program, MyPanera loyalty initiatives, Panera Bread CPG business and other business functions to maintain brand/campaign consistency.
- Minimum 7 years experience managing a brands social media presence either agency or in-house along with prior experience leading people.
- Ability to focus on both long-term strategic goals and short-term actions.
- Strong creative writer with an ability to adapt to a brands voice.
- Experience managing integrated projects.
- A team player.
- Intimate knowledge of and ongoing interest in the social media and brand marketing landscape.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes personal responsibility for continuous learning of new knowledge, skills, business acumen and experiences.
- Effective multitasking and time-management skills.
- Exhibits and lives Paneras cultural values and concept essence.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0017723 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC