Senior Manager, Customer Analytics, E-CommerceNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Senior Manager, Customer Analytics, E-Commerce
We are actively seeking a Sr.Manager, Customer Analytics, E-Commerce.
This person will be responsible for helping Paneras digital team improve the customer experience and drive sales by developing a deep understanding of customer behavior on our digital properties through detailed analytics. They will also be responsible for developing and reporting against digital performance metrics that matter.
At Panera, you will be part of a culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. If you are interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that provides great food, great careers, and the experience and exposure to build your career and personal brand, then Panera Bread is the place for you!
- Lead analytics projects (eg. designing, running analysis, presentation development and communicating results) to support our digital and ecommerce initiatives.
- Provide business performance analysis and reporting for Paneras digital platforms, including business metrics across all e-commerce channels. This will include the management of an e-commerce measurement scorecard, and leading the productizing and automation of analytics for digital and e-commerce.
- Provide appropriate guidance to Paneras Design team, who will be the core customer for this person, by becoming the in-house expert on how to apply the data emanating from Google Analytics, Adobe, Paneras internal transaction data (OBIEE/EDW), the MyPanera customer loyalty program, Panera Product Hierarchy, and Paneras customers satisfaction (Cafe Health) data to e-commerce and digital initiatives.
- Complete custom analysis to help answer stakeholder questions by leveraging digital and ecommerce customer and business large data sets. This will be done by using various methodologies to evaluate the impact of e-commerce initiatives, e.g., test/control, customer cohort analysis by e-commerce channel, customer frequency band analysis and other profiling analysis as requested.
- Communicate results tailored to different stakeholder groups detailed findings the core team with recommendations to help with decision making, and ability to translate to a higher level and communicate to senior leadership as needed.
- Ensure data integrity and the structure used in conducting analytics on digital and e-commerce tests, programs, and initiatives; this includes taking the lead in ensuring proper tagging strategies are applied (as applicable) across all platforms at the transaction and customer level. To achieve this the person will need to be able to work effectively in cross functional team environment, with a keen ability to work with IT as a key partner to achieve data integrity, accuracy, and access.
- Has 6+ years of relevant work experience in a job that required strong data analytics capability.
- Has a BA/BS in engineering, math, statistics, economics, or other related field.
- A background and/or experience in customer level analytics is preferred.
- Has expert level experience in using Microsoft Excel. Is proficient in analytical tools such as SQL, SAS, R, and Python. Limited experience in these data platforms is acceptable if experience in other data platforms can be demonstrated and also the desire and ability to learn these tools exists.
- Experience and desire to dig into/ run analysis for large data sets (experience with customer e-commerce, or digital data will be highly regarded).
- Has ability to synthesize and present conclusions and findings in an understandable and relatable format.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate across different stakeholder groups within a company.
- Is highly organized and structured with time and work responsibilities.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0017711 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC