Manager, Social MediaNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Manager, Social Media
Panera LLC, is accepting applications for a
Social Media Manager
Based in Needham, MA
Panera Bread is actively seeking a Social Media Manager within the Brand Marketing team to be located in Needham, MA. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Social Media.
The Manager, Social Media will focus on maintaining and strengthening cultural resonance for the Panera brand. The primary objective of the role is to drive tactics that connect the Panera brand with culture and drive brand love; specifically leading the brands influencer program, real-time social media process, and brand partnerships.
Essential Job Functions:
Influencer Strategy & Management
- Manage and evolve the holistic influencer strategy for the brand, including micro-influencers and emerging influencer ambassadors
- Lead internal and agency teams in influencer selection, creative strategy development, briefing, and creative assessment
- Maintain an evolving calendar of influencer activity
- Test and manage agency partners and tools
- Develop a local influencer program that can be duplicated in local markets
- Serve as brands influencer expert to consult on any project that involve influencer components
- Maintain measurement and learning plan to evaluate all influencer campaigns
- Work with PR team on earned influencer needs
Real Time Social Management
- Develop the brand voice on social media and ensure consistency within community management team.
- Manage measurement and reporting process of real-time social media to ensure the team is tracking towards brand mention goals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of real time social trends
- Develop Panera strategy for brand partnerships and integration. This includes developing criteria for selection, establishing a pitch and development process, and identifying metrics and measurement to track success.
- Partner with project lead on content and influencer partnerships within media plans. Consult on the opportunity, and partner on creative deliverables.
- Consult as social expert on campaigns involving social
- Present and supply updates to internal stakeholders and amongst the integrated marketing team.
- BA in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a project-based position client-side or agency.
- Experience managing a brands social media presence.
- Ability to focus on both long-term strategic goals and short-term actions.
- Fierce attention to detail and measurement.
- Thrives in an integrated team setting.
- Intimate knowledge of the social media and brand marketing landscape.
- Excitement about adapting to trends and emerging platforms.
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0017724 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC