Manager, Mobile Digital ProductsNeedham, Massachusetts Apply Now
Manager, Mobile Digital Products
Manager, Mobile Digital Product
Panera Bread is actively seeking a Mobile Digital Product Manager to help create truly elevated experiences for our customers across our consumer-facing ecommerce platforms. Panera is a leader in the use of technology to create innovative restaurant experiences for our guests. This role is critical to the continued growth of the brand.
In partnership with business leadership, the Digital Product Manager will contribute to both large and small scale initatives, assist in defining the roadmap for the program and advocate for both customer and business priorities throughout the organization. Product Managers help define and socialize the product vision from overall product strategy to day to day scope changes. They will have an acute sense of what matters, leveraging data and insight to optimize the customer experience and partnering closely with stakeholders to ensure solutions create best in breed experiences for our users and maximize benefit to the organization. A successful Product Manager will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
- Balance multiple objectives, projects and goals simultaneously
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project--- and is able to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Identify unmet customer needs and develop feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs
- Lead cross-functional teams through the entire product development lifecycle, identifying creative solutions for problems that arise along the way
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features & functionality.
- Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Write user stories as part of an Agile project framework that:
- directly support the primary objectives of the project
- are appropriate in size for iterative development
- include clear and specific acceptance criteria
- take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative
- Develop test plans, monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
- 3+ years of related e-Commerce / web / internet experience
- Self-starter with strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Understanding of marketing technologies
- Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology for future incorporation or integration to the digital experience
- Obsession with creating great customer experiences
Needham Support Center
External Reference Code JR0012390 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC