Talent Acquisition Manager - TempMilford, Connecticut Apply Now
Talent Acquisition Manager - Temp
The Hourly Talent Acquisition Manager (Hourly TAM) works across a region to create a quality candidate pipeline for all retail hourly positions. As an owner of staffing in the region, this role partners closely with Retail Operations, Retail Talent Acquisition and the Human Resources. As an integral part of the team within their assigned region, the Hourly TAM will partner with operational leaders to understand staffing needs and trends on both a market and individual cafe level. The Hourly TAM will support the entire recruiting process and candidate experience from sourcing and attraction through interviewing and selection to ensure that cafes are staffed with the correct quantity and quality of associates needed to support Gold Standard Operations. This position will be home based and support cafes across New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Vermont. Some travel within this area may be required.
- Partner with multi-unit managers, delivery operations, and cafe management to understand positions and number of associates needed.
- Evaluate each cafes needs and prioritize accordingly.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Department and Hourly Sourcing Team to formulate sourcing strategies, research new advertising sources, and maximize employment advertising ROI.
- Responsible for strategically posting hiring ads to generate applicant flow in areas of need.
- Coordinate sourcing, screening, and scheduling of the interview process for hourly associates.
- Provide a high level of satisfaction to internal customers and candidates throughout recruiting process by facilitating a fast but engaging selection and interview process.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility by managing expenses within established budget parameters.
- Responsible for developing and executing staffing plans for high need cafes and facilitating additional efforts as needed (i.e., grass root recruiting, referral flyers, social media etc.).
- Provide in-person support as needed to high priority locations and new cafe openings.
- Establish clear line of communication with all internal stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and daily point-of-contact for the field in regards to staffing, support resources, and any other related needs.
- Review and report applicant flow, interview activity, hires, and other recruiting metrics on a weekly basis as well various ad hoc reporting.
- 3+ years' experience in full-cycle, multi-unit, high volume food service/retail recruiting.
- High level of competency in applicant tracking systems (Workday preferred).
- Knowledge and experience utilizing job boards, social media, and resume databases to source and attract a qualified candidate pool.
- Experience in sourcing, coordinating, and executing in-person hiring events.
- Ability to build relationships with various organizations and community networks while serving as a brand ambassador for the company.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
600903 Milford, CT - Boston Post Road
External Reference Code JR0018512 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC