Restaurant ManagerMidwest City, Oklahoma Apply Now Date posted 08/14/2019
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR RESTAURANT MANAGERS – Full-time Position
Our Assistant Managers play a multi-faceted role after completing our training program. They assist the GM with running the business and managing a team of associates, ensuring a positive, high-morale work environment. At the same time, they adhere to policies, standards, and financials expectations, as well as meet the needs of our guests through fast, accurate, friendly service while providing quality, delicious products for their enjoyment.
Minimum age of 18 to operate equipment
- HS/GED is required. AA or BA/BS in restaurant, hospitality, or business is preferred
2+ years of management experience in a food service/restaurant environment
Have an understanding of financial statements and profitability
Ability to pass a criminal background
Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the MIT program
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Pay
- Advancement Opportunities (100% of our GM openings are filled by internal managers)
- Competitive Benefits: Medical w/Free Telemedicine, Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, and Employee Assistance Program
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, and a matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
Why Panera Bread?
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
- 2018 World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- 2018 Sandwich Shop Brand of the Year (EquiTrend)
- Serve 100% Clean Ingredients (nothing artificial)
- Give Back to Employees in Need: Employee Relief Fund
- Give Back to Community: End-of-Day Food Donations
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business demands which includes various hours and days of the week. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Managers are focused on our guests and employees throughout the day, so please apply online through this website. You will be contacted if an opening matches your background and qualifications. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 3313058